Maveric N.G.O Sovereign States
Maveric Broadcasting Corporation…… your window to your world!
The three wise monkeys are a pictorial maxim, embodying the proverbial principle "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil"
The three monkeys are:
Mizaru, covering his eyes, who sees no evil;
Kikazaru, covering his ears, who hears no evil;
Iwazaru, covering his mouth, who speaks no evil. ...
There are various meanings ascribed to the monkeys and the proverb including associations with being of good mind, speech and action.
The fourth monkey represents do no evil and will be the watch guard to ensure our mbc promotes the concept of do no evil.
Provided compelling informative, educational and entertaining content via all platforms.
Mbc will have 20 tv channels and 20 radio stations.
The 20 cultures that will be covered are:
- Hausa (Chadic), the dominant language of northern Nigeria and southern Niger, spoken as a first language by over 40 million people and used as a lingua franca by another 20 million across West Africa and the Sahel.
- Oromo (Cushitic), spoken in Ethiopia and Kenya by around 34 million people.
- Amharic (Semitic), spoken in Ethiopia, with over 25 million native speakers in addition to millions of other Ethiopians speaking it as a second language.[9
- Somali (Cushitic), spoken by 15 million people in Somalia, Djibouti, eastern Ethiopia and northeastern Kenya.
- Afar (Cushitic), spoken by around 7.5 million people in Ethiopia, Djibouti, and Eritrea.
- Shilha (Berber), spoken by around 7 million people in Morocco.
- Tigrinya (Semitic), spoken by around 6.9 million people in Eritrea and Ethiopia.
- Kabyle (Berber), spoken by around 5.6 million people in Algeria.
- Hebrew (Semitic), spoken by around 9 million people (5 million native first-language speakers and 4 million second-language speakers) in Israel and the Jewish diaspora; also the liturgical language of the Jewish people and the Samaritan people.
- Central Atlas Tamazight (Berber), spoken by around 4.6 million people in Morocco.
- Riffian (Berber), spoken by around 4.2 million people in Morocco.
- Gurage languages (Semitic), a group of languages spoken by more than 2 million people in Ethiopia.
The five top languages, in terms of numbers of speakers:
- Arabic, represent Afro-Asiatic language family.
- Arabic being official in all North African and in most West Asian countries.
- Modern South Arabian languages such as Mehri and Soqotri are also spoken Yemen and Oman
- Aramaic and its dialects are spoken mainly by Assyrians and Mandaeans. There is also a Oasis Berber-speaking community in Egypt where the language is also known as Siwa.
- Persian, represent Indo-European
- Persian is the second most spoken language. While it is primarily spoken in Iran and some border areas in neighbouring countries, the country is one of the region's largest and most populous. It belongs to the Indo-Iranian branch of the family of Indo-European languages. Other Western Iranic languages spoken in the region include Achomi, Daylami, Kurdish dialects, Semmani, Lurish, amongst many others.
- Turkish, Turkic ,
The third-most widely spoken language, Turkish, is largely confined to Turkey, which is also one of the region's largest and most populous countries, but it is present in areas in neighboring countries. It is a member of the Turkic languages, which have their origins in Central Asia. Another Turkic language, Azerbaijani, is spoken by Azerbaijanis in Iran.
Turkish belongs to language family. About 20 minority languages are also spoken in the Middle East.
- Hebrew. Arabic and Hebrew represent the y. Persian and Kurdish belong to the language family. Hebrew is spoken and used by over 80% of Israel's population, the other 20% using Arabic.
- French is taught and used in many government facilities and media in Lebanon, and is taught in some primary and secondary schools of Egypt and Syria. Maltese, a Semitic language mainly spoken in Europe, is also used by the Franco-Maltese diaspora in Egypt.
- Armenian and Greek speakers are also to be found in the region. Georgian is spoken by the Georgian diaspora.
- Russian is spoken by a large portion of the Israeli population, because of emigration in the late 1990s. Russian today is a popular unofficial language in use in Israel; news, radio and sign boards can be found in Russian around the country after Hebrew and Arabic.
- Circassian is also spoken by the diaspora in the region and by almost all Circassians in Israel who speak Hebrew and English as well. The largest Romanian-speaking community in the Middle East is found in Israel, where as of 1995 Romanian is spoken by 5% of the population.
- Bengali, Hindi and Urdu is widely spoken by migrant communities in many Middle Eastern countries, such as Saudi Arabia (where 20–25% of the population is South Asian), the United Arab Emirates (where 50–55% of the population is South Asian), and Qatar, which have large numbers of Pakistani, Bangladeshi and Indian immigrants.